– Krieger InfoTech collects certain information from individuals availing our services like name, contact number, email address, residential address and work information. The information is collected while going through the following procedures:
– When any information is requested through lead generation form, messages or calls
– While registering for a particular course
– When communicating with Krieger for further assistance
– While making payment for any service
– Connecting with us through our social media profiles/pages/groups on Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, Twitter,etc
– Information collected through this site is kept confidential and not passed to third party organizations for marketing or promotional purposes.
– All credit/debit card details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third party.
As a registered user with an account and a password, you are responsible for keeping your password confidential. We take commercially reasonable safeguards to protect and preserve the integrity and security of your Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it against loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, reproduction, use or amendment. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially reasonable means to protect your Personal Information, we assume no liability for any disclosure of information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control and you agree that you will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless such breach has been caused as a direct result of our gross negligence or willful default.. If we learn of a security systems breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using this Site or providing personal information to us you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of this site. We may post a notice on our Site if a security breach occurs. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.