The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification course is aligned with the latest 2019 edition of the CISA exam. It’ll give you the skillsets to govern and control enterprise IT and perform an effective security audit on any organization. You’ll gain expertise in the acquisition, development, testing, and implementation of information systems and learn the guidelines, standards, and best practices of protecting them.
What Skill you will learn After This Course:-
After completion of this CISA course, you will:
- Able to identify and assess vulnerabilities and report on compliance and institutional controls.
- Gain a better understanding of IS audit and assurance guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Learn how to govern and control enterprise IT environments.
- Understand the acquisition, development, testing, and implementation of information systems.
- Develop working knowledge of the five domains of CISA, as prescribed by ISACA.
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the CISA certification exam by ISACA.