The PMP® designation is recognized worldwide as the standard of the profession attesting to one’s core knowledge and understanding of critical Project Management concepts, principles and techniques. Certification sets Project Management Professionals (PMP®’s) apart from the crowd. The programme is designed with the objective to assist participants understand PMI’s standard for Project Management with the view to prepare the participants to sit the PMP certification exam administered by PMI. This course enables participants to
- Pass the PMP® exam and become a certified Project Management Professional
- Be able to use the tools and techniques you learned while studying for the PMP® exam to improve your abilities to learn and to do project management.
- Learn exactly what to expect on the PMP® exam
- Identify what your strong and weak areas of knowledge are, so that you can study and master them.
- How to identify and easily handle all types of questions found on the exam
- Make the best use of study time to be successful in passing the PMP® exam.
Why PMP Certification ?
As per survey report by PMI, there will be a large number of opportunities for Project Management Professionals by 2020. The reason behind this is, when the companies recruit project managers from various cultural backgrounds, the need for project managers with a standardized set of skills eventually increases. These project managers are expected to undertake projects on different system reorganizations, turn strategic visions into tangible goals and ensure effective and acceptable outcomes, all while balancing various project constraints.
Details Of PMP® Certification Exam:-
- 200 multiple choice questions
- 4 hours to complete the exam
- No negative marks
- 25 questions inserted randomly in the question paper are sample questions that aren’t graded
- The result is based on answers of 175 questions
- To pass, you need to answer 106 questions correctly
- The exam is preceded by a 15-minute walk through of exam format
- 60 Contact Hours/ PDU® – Approved for PMP® Certification Exam
- 14:54:47 hh:mm:ss of Training Videos for all 13 objectives (100% Syllabus Covered)
- 5 Full-Length Mock Exams (1300 Unique Questions)
- Objective-based Practice Tests
- ebook (Based on PMBOK® 6th Edition)
- All the important formulae needed for the PMP exam are explained.
- 50 Numerical Questions from PMP® Exam Topics
- Flash Cards for Every Objective
- Exhaustive Explanation with Every Question
- Tips and Tricks
- Unlimited Access
- 24*7 Customer Support
Topic-wise Content Distribution
The programme is designed with the objective to assist participants understand PMI’s standard for Project Management
- Project Management Framework
- The Role of the Project Manager
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- How the Project Management Process Groups are performed
- The tools and techniques in PMBOK® 6th Edition