PRINCE2 is the world’s most widely-adopted project management method*, used by people and organizations from wide-ranging industries and sectors.
It is a flexible method that guides you through the essentials for managing successful projects, regardless of type or scale. Built upon seven principles, themes and processes, PRINCE2 can be tailored to meet your specific requirements.
This course is based on the Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2® manual issued by OGC and the TSO. It reflects both the Foundation and Practitioner levels. The primary purpose of the course is to provide a basis for accreditation of people involved with PRINCE2®. It documents the learning outcomes related to use of PRINCE2® and describes the requirements a candidate is expected to meet to demonstrate that these learning outcomes have been achieved at each qualification level. The PRINCE2®course addresses project management with four integrated elements: Principles, Themes, Processes and the Project Environment.
Who should attend PRINCE2® training:
- Managers-Projects, Operations, Production and Planning
- Professionals from IT, KPO, Telecom, FMCG , Manufacturing, Constructions, Oil & Gas and many other fields
- Apart from managers, professionals working on any aspect of projects
- Aspirants of PMP®certification
- Professionals of managerial posts seeking to upgrade themselves for better career options